Pay-Per-Update Website Maintenance
Whenever you want something edited, replaced or added to your website, you can email me and I’ll do it for you. All you need to do is decide what you want to update, place your order, email the details and I'll do the rest!
Unlike most website maintenance service providers who charge by the hour or require enrollment in a monthy maintenance plan, my fee structure is $20 for each simple edit. The cost of hiring a US based web professional to update a website is generally in the $75 - $100/hour range for on-demand updates. With my unique pricing formula, there is no longer a need to pay a high hourly fee for website maintenance when you only want a single update.
Some websites I've updated recently:
Examples of simple edits / updates:
- Update text content provided by you on 1 page or;
- Add, update or remove 1 photo provided by you or;
- Add, update or remove 1 video provided by you or;
- Add, update or remove up to 10 hyperlinks on 1 page or;
- Update 1 product/service description or price or;
- Replace/update logo or other graphic provided by you or;
- Add a blog post to your existing blog or;
- Add or update a phone number on 1 page or;
- Add or update an email address on 1 page or;
- Add 1 Interactive Google Map or;
- Add, update or remove 1 PDF file or document or;
- Add or update 1 PayPal button (button code provided by you) or;
- Add 1 Facebook ‘Like’ button or;
- Add 1 Twitter feed or;
- Add social media icon or button
Most updates listed above are completed within 48 hours and often within the same day. Please note that the $20 per update cost does not include copywriting, graphic design, backups for your site files or database backup. This cost covers only the items listed on this page. If you need something updated that is not on the list, please contact me for a price quote.
First read the Terms & Conditions for Website Maintenance. By placing your order, you are confirming that you agree to the terms below. Next select the number of edits you need then proceed to place your order. I’ll contact you to confirm the request. After this initial contact you can email the details and content and we can go on from there.
I will make every effort to complete your update request to your satisfaction. If for any reason I’m unable to complete an update you’ve paid for; your money will be cheerfully refunded in full.
If you have questions, need something updated that is not on the list, require a large number of updates or even a new website design; contact me for a price quote.
Written by Erma Borja
Last updated 06/11/13
Do you have questions about website maintenance?